Medical program is a comprehensive course that trains students to handle the Medical entrance test preparation. There are three major entrance exams in India for admission to MBBS program.
- All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT/NEET): Conducted by the CBSE itself, this exam is taken by over 300,000 students annually. Students can get admitted to 15% of the seats available in all government medical colleges in India through the AIPMT.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Entrance Examination: AIIMS is regarded as one of the best medical schools in Asia. The MBBS entrance exam is taken by around 300,000 students every year.
- State Entrance Exams: Taken by 150,000 students in each state, leading to admission in State Engineering colleges.Several other reputed medical colleges, including the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore and the Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conduct their own entrance examinations.
Our unique approach takes care of every student’s preparation needs for Board examinations as well as for above mentioned entrance examinations.
- 4 Hours session – 3 to 4 days a week.
- Additional sessions during vacations
- Weekly/Topic-wise tests are conducted on a regular basis or after the completion of each topic.
- Major Tests (MT) based on latest NEET paper patterns are conducted throughout the two years
- Teaching commences to Board level and is raised to NEET level. Topics that are part of school curriculum, but not a part of NEET are also included in this course.
- The program prepares students for multiple Medical Entrance Exams, including AIIMS, NEET, JIPMER, and well equips students for International private university entrance exams as well.
- It covers a wide range of syllabi taking into account past question and exam structure patterns of various councils, universities and agencies